What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that gives you unique strategies to get in better shape, even when you’re on the road, living from who knows where
- Learn new workouts, new tips, and new ways to get in great shape in less time
- Learn how to eat, and what to eat when time isn’t a luxury you have
- Have the greater ability to focus for longer periods of time
- Learn how to use what you have to build a great physique
- Have more energy to work longer hours
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Travel Trainer scores 70.55/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.chadhowsefitness.com/members/the-travel-trainer/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: chadhowsefitness.com you’ll also be taken through to chadhowsefitness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)